Here's what I do:
1. Wash face + moisturize. I use Cetaphil wash with the moisturizer, then I apply my under eye cream, which is by an all-natural line called Puristry, sold at Anthropologie. I LOVE it.
2. Under eye concealer: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. This is a new product I've been using and I love it! It brightens under my eye and has nice coverage for those dark circles and bags!
3. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion liquid foundation or my bareMinerals matte loose powder foundation, depending on the amount of coverage I want. I've been using Bare Minerals for a few years now and it's what I wear the most for a natural, every day look. If I'm going on a date night for example, I'll use my Laura Mercier liquid foundation, which is also a new product as of a month ago - that I love! It doesn't leave my skin oily and goes on smooth. (I use my Sephora Collection PRO Airbrush for application)
4. Eyeliner (optional). I don't always wear liner ... but when I do I use my brown MAC twist liner! I always line the top and the bottom lashes.
5. Mascara. I've been using L'Oreal Paris Voluminous black mascara for years now, and that won't ever change. Not only is it inexpensive, but I think it's the best out there! I've tried Dior Black, Tarte, Sephora Collection, and a few others...only to come back to L'Oreal. It's the best!
6. Brows. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz is amazing! It has a brush on one end and liner on the other. It's a "must-have" product in my opinion!
7. Cheeks. Another Nars product that I use is the Nars Highlighting Blush for the apples of my cheeks. I like the color for any season.
8. Lips. I have SO many go-to's but my favorite for day time has to be the Sephora Long-Lasting Cream Lip Stain, #40 "Pink Tea!" It's the perfect nude color that's understated yet makes your lips pop! I also just got #13 "marvelous mauve" which I love and the "Always Red" which is perfect for evening! If you're looking for a bold matte lipstick perfect for Fall, Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Color in "Devotion" is amazing.
Please comment below if you have any questions on any of the products I use or my routine!