(I basically went nuts at the Gap one day, ok?!)
I'm not sure if I ever posted the details for London's Easter outfit, which also couples as the perfect Spring outfit! I happened to lose my mind a little at Gap and I must say, I'm so happy I did :) I just love how our beautiful girl looks in yellow ... it really is her color. Then again, I think every color is "her" color, you know? I'm sure other mama's can relate! I hope you are all enjoying your Spring thus far ... ours has been a bit cold and snowy, but I'm hopeful for warm, sunny days ahead!
1. Topshop "Holly" Lace-up Sandals - Love the color & only $35!
2. BC Footwear 'Wee' Slide Sandal - Because let's be honest...sometimes we don't have 25 minutes to spend lacing up our gladiators. Ok? We just DON'T.
3. Forever 21 Faux Leather Sandals - Two-for-one deal...these are both cute & comfortable!
4. ASOS FOR LOVE Leather Lace Up Sandals - Major favorite of mine for Spring.
5. ASOS FLORENCE Embellished Leather Sandals - So dainty and sweet ... and can go with most anything (added bonus)
6. Braided Leather Flat Sandals by Zara - Yes. SO MUCH YES.
7. H&M Sandals with Fringe - A little pop of color for Spring!
8. H&M Flats with Ankle Strap - Another color that I just love ... not to mention the style!
9. Black Laced Sandals H&M - Suede with long lacing around the ankle...LOVE.
Happy first day of Spring! Here in Boston it feels more like winter ... so I needed something on this Sunday morning to bring some coziness & warmth to the Markwood house! Enter: Banana Bread! Who doesn't like a nice cup of joe paired with warm delicious bread right out of the oven? I wanted to share the recipe I use with you all and hope you all have an amazing Sunday!
Bomb Banana Bread
(Paula Deen's recipe)
1 stick of butter (at room temp)
1 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3 ripe bananas
Directions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan. In a bowl, combine butter and sugar well. Then add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 mins. (I usually bake for 5 minutes less than what the recipe calls for and it always comes out perfectly moist!)