Happy MAY 1st!
I just got my first wave of Amazon dresses and I’ve got to say, I am SO pleasantly surprised. You GUYS. These dresses are all under $25 - I literally got these 6 dresses for just over $110 which, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Such a steal!
I wasn’t sure if I would like them; I was expecting the material to be cheap but the dresses are soft, comfortable, lightweight and really REALLY flattering for every body type! Also, I love the fact that each dress comes with at least four other color options / print options!
Here are the SIX dresses from my Instagram try-on that I did - so you can shop them here all in one place! Also if you haven’t had a chance, head over to check out my post on “Amazon Finds Under $25!”
Yellow Swing Dress: It was hard to pick a favorite but I think this one had to be it! It is SO comfortable and cute with the ruffle detail. I dressed this look down with platform sneakers but if you check my Instagram “Amazon Try-on” highlight, you will be able to see how cute it also looks with heels! If you want to shop these platform sneakers - here are some lookalikes (mine are sold out!)
2. This casual black maxi is the most shopped dress on Amazon with over 2,000 reviews! I can see why everyone loves it so much. The material is soft, those POCKETS, the double slit on either side and the cute v-neck back … I was really pleasantly surprised with this one! I want it in gray next :)
3. This rose-colored slip dress is another favorite and was super popular in the try-on! It comes in a variety of other colors, but I love the high-waist tie and flutter top. The length is really great too - I love a midi dress because you can dress it up with heels and also wear it with sneaks too! This would be so perfect for a spring/summer wedding, baby shower, Mother’s Day, etc!
4. I love a good t-shirt dress and this ruched bodycon one is GOOOOD. It has gathering around the midsection which is really flattering and also, usually when I see “bodycon” I get freaked out because I’m not into suuuuper tight, but honestly - this was PERFECT. I got a small, so I would say the dress is definitely true to size and I didn’t feel like it was too tight at all. Also, I have really broad shoulders that can sometimes be a problem for t-shirts/dresses etc, but again - this fit well in all the right places!
5. I was not sure about this polka dot maxi - mostly because I wasn’t expecting the dots to be so prominent but it really grew on me! This was the most comfortable dress out of all the others. The material is SO lightweight and “flowy” and I just loveee how perfect this would be for summer. There are a lot of other colors and I’m even thinking of getting the white to use as a beach cover up. It has a cute hi-lo feature too! I love the v-neck front / back also - SUPER cute and highly recommend this one!
6. This is another loose v-neck maxi that has pockets and I loved it. The material was a little heavier than the red polka dot one but still a really nice material that clung to all the right places on your body. This is also true to size! I’m wearing a medium here and it was a bit big - so I should have definitely stuck to my normal small size. The length is perfect - you could wear flats or heels with this!
Which dress is your fave?!