I've been working on this post for awhile now (like, an embarassing amount of time) and am FINALLY finished! I'm excited to share some of my favorite baby items and "must haves" with you all! Most of these I've tried and used with Lo...and others I've discovered this time around with Malia. Either way - it's to make your life easier and aren't we all here for that?! I know I am!
1. DockATot: For REAL, you need this. It's seriously the most important thing we have for Malia because SLEEP! We put this on our bed and she sleeps between us at night. For naps during the day, she sleeps in this and sleeps 3+ hours most naps. It's wonderful because of how portable it is and easy to just move around the house to whatever room you're in! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Runner up: Lulyboo Baby Lounge To-Go ($59.99) is perfect for co-sleeping safely or travel!
2. Dr. Brown Bottles: This is on the list because I've gotten lots of questions about which bottles we use. We really LOVE Dr. Brown. There's an "anti colic" vent that helps reduce feeding problems. Both London and Malia took very easily to them!
3. Fawn Design: Do yourself a favor and snag one of these backpack diaper bags. Don't even both getting a shoulder bag ... you will definitely always need two hands! Fawn Design has classic/chic bags that easily fit everything I need when leaving the house with two kiddos!
4. WildBird Sling: I absolutely love my sling from WildBird. It's super cute and totally makes life easier. I actually used this with London before Malia was born when we went to church, because she still wants to be held all the time. It was perfect and Lo loved it. If you have two kiddos, you're guaranteed to need hands free so this definitely allows for that while keeping baby close to you - just where they want to be :)
5. Ergo 360 Carrier: An absolute MUST HAVE. London napped at least once a day in this thing until she was 5 months old! It's super comfortable for both parent and baby. I also love that you can wear your baby four different ways with this carrier and that it's machine washable! This style/color is currently 20% off!
Runner Up: Baby Bjorn. I really like this carrier for when the babies are itty bitty aka newborns :) I use this A LOT these days with Malia but when she gets a bit bigger I'll switch to the Ergo for comfort. I think it's more comfortable with the strap around the lower back!
6. BOB Revolution Flex Duallie Jogging Stroller: Absolutely recommend this stroller! It's worth every penny (I recommend getting a used one - they have them on Amazon!) It's a BEAST of a stroller, with a huge compartment underneath for storage (yes please), the smoothest ride every for your littles, and also - so easy to push with one hand (hard to believe, I know!) I'm so glad we got this stroller! It will definitely make walks/runs much easier!
7. Travel Stroller: BabyZEN YOYO Stroller (pictured below) I am OBSESSED with this stroller. It literally folds and can be carried over your shoulder like a purse - it weighs just 15 lbs. At least one person comments on it when we use it to travel (we have take it to Charleston, SC (twice), Disney twice, and lots of road trips!) It's amazing and I highly recommend!
Maclaren Twin Triumph (double): I have done LOTS of research because we have some trips planned with both girls when Malia is 6+ months old and will be sitting up. The Maclaren double stroller has been on every list for the perfect double travel stroller. It's pricey - but I know we will get lots of use out of this!
8. Video Monitor: As far as I'm concerned this is also a must. We have a Motorola monitor and love it. If you plan on having multiples, I recommend getting a monitor that you can "add a camera" too. We just bought another camera for Malia's nursery, but can watch both girls on one screen - so it saves us from having to keep track of two screens which would be very annoying.
9. HoMedics Sound Machine: It's just $16 on Amazon, but it might be one of the most important things you'll purchase! White noise is a must for babies/toddlers! It helps lull them to sleep with the consistent sound and also provides a relaxing environment. We bring it with us when we travel too - it's super compact and just plugs into the wall. We have been using this in London's room since she was 2 months old and Malia has one too! We also use this little butterfly and play the same lullabye for Lo every time she goes down for her nap or at bedtime. Again, super inexpensive but goes a long way!
10. Boon Naked Collapsible Bathtub: This tub is perfect for small spaces! It's collapsible and comes with a hook that you can easily hang on the back of your bathroom door or in your child's bedroom. We love love love this tub!
11. Baby Bjorn Bouncer: This is super lightweight and can be easily moved from room to room - which is very convenient! Malia hasn't been in this much but I think that'll change when she gets a bit older!
12. Best Blanket: Little Giraffe Luxe Baby Blanket. The absolute SOFTEST blanket and worth every penny. It's sooo beautiful!
13. Wubbanub: I have five of these pacifiers, if that tells you anything :)
Are there any products that you absolutely couldn't live without?!