I thought it would be fun to kind of reintroduce myself to you all and become better acquainted by sharing 25 random things you may not know about me! Did I say random? I meant to include "weird" as well, because we all have a little weirdness to us, amen?!
1. I love donuts (This isn't weird, and yes had to be #1)
2. I have an obsession with converse sneakers.
3. I used to wear Juicy Couture track suits on a regular basis. I'm not proud of it.
4. I drive like a maniac and my husband can't stand it...although I think he drives like a grandma!
5. I competed on the CBS reality show, Survivor and made the top 4.
6. My favorite disney movie BY FAR is The Little Mermaid.
7. I love watching Dateline, but my husband won't let me because he knows I'll be scared for a week!
8. I DVR Teen Mom. It's my guilty pleasure.
9. I have tried nearly every Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor. I'm SO proud of this.
10. I lived in Switzerland, while playing professional basketball. It was something I will never forget.
11. Nachos are my jam. I could eat them every day.
12. I carry a pink bottle of mace in my purse. Don't mess with me!
13. I'm no yogi, but I can do a headstand for a very long time.
14. I have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, the tallest free-standing mountain in the world at 19, 341 feet. It took 7 days, and was one of the hardest things I have ever done.
15. I first had a crush on my husband when I was 13 years old. I'm still crushing on him today.
16. I am an animal lover, except cats. Cats are from the devil.
17. My parents almost named me Tiffany. No offense to any "tiffany's" out there, but I'm glad they went with Ashley. It just fits.
18. I love cleaning out my closet and purging clothes! I do it at least twice a year!
19. I'm part Italian, French, English, and German.
20. Duke University > University of North Carolina, always.
21. I'm super outgoing, but have an intense fear of public speaking!
22. I was an athlete in high school and college, but always wanted to be in a musical.
23. My daughter London is my biggest accomplishment.
24. I am most proud of the family my husband and I have built together, and the life we live with our baby girl.
25. I'm a big sap. (see #23, and #24)