H&M is one of my favorite stores to shop at because it’s so budget-friendly and also has items that wear super well IT’S AMAZING slash horrible for my bank account! HA! I’m trying not to go overboard but there are just so many amazing things for this season. I wanted to share a few of my faves so you could shop a little quicker - since H&M always has 75,000 products to sift through :) I did the leg-work for you! Enjoy!
Sometimes mom life becomes consuming and I go days without doing anything for myself. I’ve been trying to be better at just taking a few minutes to myself in the craziness of each morning to wash my face and do a quick makeup application to make me feel a little better! Even if I don’t have anywhere to go for the day and am not planning on seeing anyone but my kids, I do it. There are five products that I consider part of my daily routine and can apply in just 2-3 minutes tops!
Tinted Moisturizer: I love the Laura Mercier brand but not all of us want to spend $50 on a tinted moisturizer, amen? I recently tried the Sephora brand version, Bright Future Skin Tint ($18, currently on sale for $9!) and I really like it! I don’t think I’ll be switching back to Laura Mercier anytime soon :)
Concealer: My best friend nowadays :) I had been using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, but again didn’t want to spend as much so I bought the Sephora Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer for $14 (I got it on sale for $7!) and I’ve been using it for about a week! I love it. It goes on smooth and has all-day wear.
3. Anastasia Brow Wiz: This is the BEST for brows in my opinion. If I’m applying anything to my face for the day, I never forget my brows. Trust me on this one - you NEED it.
4. The Honest Company’s Mascara + Primer: It’s only $14.99 and I actually feel like the primer gives my lashes an even fuller/longer look! I love it and the makeup from Honest is all natural so…yes please.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer: I’ve been struggling to find a really good bronzer for some time now. I was using a really cheap brand from Target but it wasn’t doing the trick. Another blogger posted about this one so I thought I would give it a try. I’ve been using this for about a week now and I LOVE IT. It gives my cheeks a glow and highlights just the right spots!
6. Sephora Cream Lip Stain #40 is my ABSOLUTE favorite lip color/stain of all time. I wear this SO much and always get complimented on it. Again it’s really inexpensive ($14) and lasts me at least half a year! It’s perfect for everyday or even a night out. I’m wearing it in the photo above so you can see!
Here are a few other products that I have and love, but don’t necessarily use every day.
I hope you all had a great weekend! We went to Maine and it was so fun (per usual!) Lo and Malia stayed with my Mom and Dad while Chris and I went to a beautiful wedding in Camden. It was so nice to get dolled up a bit and have some time just the two of us!
Today, I’m sharing some of my favorite fall finds under $50! Shop by clicking any photo below :) Happy shopping!
Lo is in her second week of preschool and so far so good! Drop off has been a little tough for both of us - mainly because she cries and clings to me and it crushes my soul to leave her - but the teachers assure me she is fine two minutes after I leave! I’m hoping it will get better when it becomes our new normal!
I have had so much fun finding cute fall outfits for Lo to wear to school! I wanted to share some of my favorites. We like to get her stuff from H&M, Target, and Old Navy. Of course she has clothes from other places - but those are the mainstays. The clothes are cute and not too pricey. At Target we like the Cat & Jack brand and Genuine Kids by OshKosh :)
Here are some cute styles to shop below if you’ve got a little girly girl fashionista :) Enjoy!
Nordstrom is having another big sale through September 9th with up to 40% off PLUS free shipping and free returns! I wanted to share some of my favorite items which are still in stock in most sizes (but probably won't be for long!)
I hope you all have a great weekend! We are thinking of taking the girls to the zoo tomorrow since Lo has been asking to go all summer! Thankfully the weather won't be as hot as it has been. I never thought I'd complain about the heat, but 90+ degrees with this humidity is insane for September and I'm kind of over it. It's been a HOT summer! Bring on the chilly air, sweatshirts and hot cocoa please!
Anyway, here are some of my fave items from the sale...
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
LDW is a great time to snag things you've had your eye on all summer! There are lots of amazing sales going on (my favorite is Nordstrom and Sephora!), so you should take advantage! Sephora almost never has a sale...and when you can get an extra 10% off for being a beauty insider ... it's worth it! I'm in MAJOR need of bronzer, an eyebrow pencil/filler, a new foundation brush, and under eye concealer! I also have my eye on this tinted moisturizer. Moral of the story - my bill from Sephora will be UP THERE. Anyway - here is a little round up of some of the amazing sales happening this weekend! Enjoy!
Nordstrom: SUMMER SALE up to 40% off through September 9th
Anthropologie: 40% off sale clothing, 40% off sale home, 20% off furniture
Urban Outfitters: 30% off all sale items
J.Crew: 40% off using code BIGSALE
Sephora: Extra 10% off Beauty Insiders and up to 60% off on sale items!
Loft: 40% off your entire purchase using code: LABORDAY
Target: Up to 30% off select items
Hey All! The Nordstrom sale is still going on but this is the LAST day for cardholders to shop before it opens to the public! Lots of items are already sold out and super low in stock, so I wanted to share some more favorites with you to grab before tomorrow! Enjoy!
Happy hump day! It's already been a WEEK prepping for baby but also recovering from a 24-hour stomach bug. Thank goodness my mom has been with us - she's such a lifesaver! I am working on a part II post to go along with this one - and it will be all about what's in my hospital bag! This time, I wanted to share my favorite diaper bag, Fawn Design, what I pack in it on a daily basis and also for when we head to the hospital!
I was using a shoulder diaper bag when I had London and quickly learned how much easier it is to use a backpack. I LOVE Fawn Design because not only is it a backpack, but it also gives you that shoulder strap option if you want it as well. I went with the "original black" because I think it will go with everything + I love the softness of the leather. It also doesn't scream "diaper bag" which, for me, is important :) I wanna still look stylish!
There a few "staples" that I never leave home without and ALWAYS stay in my bag:
- An extra pair of clothes/undies for Lo
- Snacks...snacks...and more snacks
- Wipes and hand sanitizer
- Dum Dum lollipops (because sometimes desperate times call for treats!)
- Books and a few activities on-the-go with a packet of crayons
Now that we're about to welcome baby number two, I've added a few more things to the bag and guess what - it all fits! Yay! Here's what I have for the babe: 5 diapers, disposable changing pads, Burts Bees diaper cream (I swear by this! I used it every diaper change on Lo and she never had one rash!), muslin blanket (love this feather print, under $15!), Wubbanub / pacifier, and an extra outfit and socks!
The Fawn bag has so many little pockets inside to keep things separate. I always carry "on the go" Neosporin and bandaids just in case because TODDLER and I of course need a spot for my wallet and phone; there's room for it all!
I hope you all have an amazing rest of your week! I'll work on my "hospital bag" post - hopefully before this baby decides to join us ;) Thank you all for following along!
Nordstrom is having the BEST sale of the year now through August 5th! (Are you tired of hearing about it yet) ;) It's SO amazing if you're a Nordstrom cardholder, which you def want to be, you can shop the sale before it becomes open to the public! Trust me - SO much is sold out by the time it's open to the public so you'll want to sign up for a card. It's super easy, I did it for the first time last year ... worth it!
I wanted to share my personal faves ... and I'll continue to update it along the way. Also, follow me on Instagram and IG stories for quick "swipe up" options on my more of my faves!
We did a family shoot a few weekends back with our dear friend, Patty with Kivalo Photography. She has been a part of our biggest moments and captured our wedding, baby announcements, this maternity shoot and many others. I went back and forth on if I wanted to get photos done mostly because June was such a busy month for our family however, I could NOT be more excited about how these came out. Patty knew that we didn't have a lot of time and she captured this all in under 45 minutes with a rambunctious toddler, on a bright sunny morning (both which make for challenging photographs) She is such a pro and we just love her so much. I wanted to share some of our favorites, which was hard considering how many we loved!
Thank you, Patty for working wonders!
It's moving week for us - so it's been crazy hectic! It's hard to even imagine what our 4th will look like this year ... but I'm hoping we can steal away for a little bit and celebrate! I love this patriotic holiday - and REALLY love the red, white, and blue style looks! I'm sharing some cute options below that would be perfect for any BBQ, parade, or just going to see the fireworks! Hope everyone is having a great week!
Happy Friday! Topshop is having a crazy 70% off sale that you totally need to check out! I'm sharing some of my favorites from the sale that you can shop below! I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by :)
It's so close to July 4th which for us means, we'll be moving apartments (ugh!) but for YOU I hope it means vacation, bbq's, a beach day, or family time! Whatever you're doing, I wanted to share some patriotic inspo to get you in the spirit :) Shop any item directly below by clicking any photo!
Sharing some Father's Day gift ideas for the special guy in your life! Click any image below to shop directly :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Sharing some of my favorite striped pieces today! I love all of the striped linen jumpsuits/rompers that are out right now so I included those :) Thanks for stopping by!
This is an amazing weekend for shopping with brands like Nordstrom having their half-yearly sale through June 4th, Topshop up to 40% off, Anthropologie 20% off all furniture/decor, and (another fave) ASOS having a 20% off sale.
Here are some other brands to score major discounts plus you can shop some of my favorites below!
Abercrombie & Fitch: 40% off full-priced items; May 25-May 28
Ann Taylor: 40% off with the code: SOREADY
BaubleBar: Up to 70% off through Memorial Day weekend
Express: Up to 50% off everything!
J.Crew: 40% off everything, including new arrivals with code: GETAWAY
Loft: 40% off all full priced items with the code: LONGWKND
Levi's: Take 30% off through May 30th
Macy's: 20% off with code: MEMDAY
Nordstrom: 40% off now through June 3
Shopbop: Up to 40% off new markdowns + free shipping
Wildfox: Additional 20% off all on-sale items
Nordstrom is having their Half-Yearly Sale now through June 3rd, and you can save up to 40% off! This is totally the time to buy those sandals or slides you've been eyeing or that dress you need for a wedding or summer event!
Currently I've got these slides in my shopping bag because, hello $23, these Levi shorts that were super popular in last years sale, and this dress because I LOVE the back (only $35!) I've picked some more of my favorites from the sale so you can shop below by clicking any item! Thanks for stopping by!
Snag them fast before they sell out!
London and I spent the morning at the beach yesterday, and it was just gorgeous. I'm trying to take advantage of any nice day to be outside, exploring with her because I know in a few months it'll be a little more challenging to get out and about. Lo makes everything more fun, but beach days are my FAVORITE with her. She loves to be in the water...doesn't matter how cold it is (it's absolutely FREEZING by the way), loves to explore the rocks and tide-pools, and loves to get sand in just about every single place on her body! Ha!
I wanted to put together a little "must have" list for parents with kiddos that are planning their first beach day of the year! Like a real rookie, I tried to lug my beach tent, two chairs, our lunch and two bags all while carrying Lo...and it was almost a disaster. Yesterday, I packed pretty minimally and it was SO much better. We were planning to spend just 2-3 hours ... so I didn't bring a tent like I normally would if we were spending the day. I will say, next time we do a FULL beach day - I'll have a beach wagon or cart to help lighten the load!
Here are some things I think you should def have...
1. Beach wagon/cart. THIS IS A MUST HAVE. I have been researching some on Amazon and plan to get one before our next full day. I've seen people with them in action and it looks like they make life a lot easier! The "all-terrain wagon" you see below seems to be pretty popular. I think I'll probably end up getting this one - I think it'll work great for all of our gear (and maybe Lolo too ;)
2. Umbrella or Pop-up Tent: Absolutely need this with kiddos - if you're planning to be at the beach more than a few hours! It's nice to get some reprieve from the sun - and good for them to take a rest if needed in the shade! We have this pop-up tent from L.L. Bean that we love. It literally sets up and breaks down in just a few minutes! It's so easy. I think for shorter beach trips (2-3 hours) an umbrella is totally fine, and I've got my eye on this one!
3. Chairs; Not like you'll sit in them all that much - BUT it's nice to have the option ;) I have these from Target, but if you're feeling fancy, get the chairs with cupholders (this one is cute) and pour yourself a wine cooler (or two...one for me ;)
4. The Proper Swimsuit: I'm usually chasing after Lo, carrying her at some point, and in and out of the water, so I prefer something comfortable (still cute), but that won't leave weird tan lines also! Last summer I bought a few one-pieces from J.Crew (shop it here) and I'm sure that's what I'll be rocking once baby number two comes. If you're looking for a bikini that's cute but also practical, this one is great and it's under $17! I would size up for sure!
5. Sunscreen you can count on: I've tried a bunch of different sunscreens, but the one I feel works the best is Babyganics SPF 50 (under $10). Lo has never gotten a sunburn while using this...and it's super easy to apply as a spray lotion. We love it!
5. Beach-Friendly Tote: We love our mesh tote because it's super easy to clean/get the sand off from and it's big enough to fit our towels and lunch bag! I also love this straw bag because of the cute rope straps - that look super nautical. It seems like it would hold a lot too - love it.
6. Toys: Hit up the dollar store for some cheap toys perfect for the beach! Definitely a bucket and a shovel (this one is $2.99). If your toddler wants to build a sand castle, this set has everything you need and it's under $10! Lo is really into kites right now - and they're perfect for a windy beach day!
7. Round Towel: I prefer a big round beach towel to a sheet or quilt at the beach. They're easy to brush the sand off and still spacious enough to sit yourself and toddler on. Here are a few cute ones...
Shop some of my favorite Nike styles below! I love the dusty rose/pink color that's kind of taking over - and not only with the clothing, but also the sneakers (like these Thea's!) So cute! I hope you're all having a great week! I'm working on a "baby moon" post for you guys - and if you want to read about my pregnancy - check out my latest "bumpdate" here!